The pareto principle is known to most decision business markers. This maybe good or bad, because, the priciple suggests that 80% of all major results (good or bad) comes from a source of 20%. to put this into prespective- this means,
80% of a nation's wealth is owned by 20% of the population.
And so with the reverse- 20% of the wealth is owned by the other 80%. If you work 40 hours a week- only 8 hours of that 40 hours resulted in a 80% of your results.
For leaders, only 20% of your staff gives your 80% of the negatives or positives of your business.
Enjoying our content?
Share by tagging your squad in the comments below!